Call for Help

Call for Help

File a Report

Find Support

Policy Info

Learn More

Create Change



Call 911 if you are in the midst of any kind
of emergency, immediate harm or threat of harm.

If you have experienced sexual misconduct (e.g., rape, acquaintance rape, or sexual battery), dating or domestic violence, or stalking, you are encouraged to seek immediate assistance from police and healthcare providers for your physical safety, emotional support and medical care.

University police can escort you to a safe place and transport you to a hospital or a sexual assault response center for a medical examination, if needed.  University police can also provide access to a confidential Sexual Assault Victim’s Advocate.  If you would prefer not to notify the police, you are strongly encouraged to seek assistance from the campus Title IX Coordinator who can provide you with information on your options, rights and remedies, and/or the Campus Sexual Assault Victim’s Advocate.  The campus Title IX Coordinator is available to assist you in notifying the police, if you wish. The Sexual Assault Victim’s Advocate can also assist you in notifying the police and/or the campus Title IX Coordinator.